What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The down-to-earth nitty-gritty about how to write and publish a children’s book
- Craft compelling One Sheets for your fiction novel and interact with an editor or children’s book agent
- Understand contracts, negotiation, rights, royalties and agents
- Gain insight into the entire children’s publishing process
- Create Query Letters and Cover Letters that get results
- Take part in the marketing of your own book
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Children’s Writer’s Super System scores 72.62/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.childrenswritingsupersystem.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: childrenswritingsupersystem.com you’ll also be taken through to childrenswritingsupersystem.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)